Friday, July 24, 2009

Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens III


A quick Pano of the Aquatic Gardens.


Judy Davis was kind enough to make the early morning trek. She is a extremely talented architectural photographer in the DC area, and a very good friend (almost 20 years now). You can see her work here, and her shots from the meetup here.

Andy of Visual Realia is on his way to my house as I type this. We are hitting Ace Photo to check out camera bags, heading to the waterfront for oysters at lunch, and then a shoot at the National Arboretum. Nice day for a photography in DC adventure.

Tomorrow, friend of the blog Marc Benton is having a early morning (7am, need to go light on the beer tonight) photowalk in Great Falls, MD side. (He knows the formal name on his site) Hope to see you there....Judy....Allison.

3 comments:

kevin mullins said...

Sometimes I wish I lived near you guys.... ;-)

ostman said...

Cool idea (location/subject) for the pano.

Mike Holley said...

I wish that I lived a near you guys too...