Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HDR with CS5 First look

I am getting caught up with the latest upgrades to Lightroom and Photoshop. One of the first things I had to try is the new HDR Pro feature in Photoshop. After watching a turorial on the NAPP site, I had to give it a run on a bracketed shot I took in July in Central Park. I like the remove ghosts feature so you can pick which bracket image to "feature" and since I hand hold a bunch of HDR, this will be used a lot. The image is okay, but I do better HDR so its time to grab the camera (and tripod) and shoot.

Also on a personal photography milestone, after submitting images to Stockfood.com and being accepted as a contributing photographer, my portfolio has started online with them. Its only a few images, but its a start in the right direction for my personal goals this year.

3 comments:

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin Mullins said...

Lovely image Michael - there are some great new technologies sneaking into our software isn't there? Need a good image like this to start with though of course.

Jen Rinaldi Photography said...

Congrats on getting started on Food Stock!

I like that you try everything out and let us know how the new software works for you!