Thursday, February 28, 2008

Walk


I have been digging into Dave Beckerman's site a lot this week. He has some short essays on his photography that are a great read and some truly inspiring images that make we wanna grab the camera and hit the streets in DC. Also got a link from SDuffy Photography , He is local in DC with some great shots of the area. Thanks Shawn. Last but not least Jeff, of PhotoWalkPro has a Photoshop list of sites that should keep me busy through the weekend. Lastly, a lil input wanted, Should I use the bigger image?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm fairly new but regular visitor to Dave's site. He has lots of interesting and inspiring material.

Mike, I'm not sure about this image. The solid black areas on the people don't look right. There is also some fringing around the figure in the foreground.

Mike