Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Five Things Meme

I was tagged by fellow photoblogger Shawn Duffy for the Five Things Meme making its way through the ‘Net so here are my responses:

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1) I was a DM for 16 Hair Salons.
2) I Partied WAY to much.
3)
4)
5) I did party to much, I do not remember

5 Things On My To-Do List Today

1) Walk more daily
2) Get a health check up
3) Get to the dentist and fix a broken tooth
4) Make a book with this last years material
5) Kiss my wife and kids

5 Snacks I Like

1) Beer
2) peanuts
3) pita and hummus
4) pretzels
5) Beer

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire

1) Buy some new gear
2) Go visit Gerry and stay a month or 3
3) Buy a boat
4) Put the rest away for college for the 2 kids
5) Help someone less fortunate

5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)

1) Miami, FL
2) San Diego, CA
3) Billings, MT
4) Keno, OR
5) Washington DC

5 Jobs I Have Had

1) Solder in the ARMY
2) District MGR for Glamour Shots
3) District MGR for Hair Cuttery
4) Dad
5) Own MPalmerPhotography

5 People I Tag

1) Jen
2) Julie
3) Sue
4) Heather
5) Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee.... I'm out of town with only miniscule opportunities to jump on a computer but read this! :) When I return home I'll take my turn. It is fun to read about everyone through these interesting little "tags." Happy Thanksgiving!