Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One Click

After
Before

After visiting one onone with Mike Wong http://www.ononesoftware.com/blog/ today, I said what the heck and bought the PhotoTools Professional edition download. What I was not prepared for was how SICK this plugin was. I am posting a original image of Olivia, and with one click of PhotoTools preset of Magic Portrait Fixer the resulting image magically appeared. I see many hours of really getting to understand the power of this plugin. It takes what you read in books and puts it to practical use with one click. After the magic click it will respond with layer opacity fashion so you can tweak to your comfort level. OnOne has knocked one out of the F'ing preverbial ballpark with this one in my opinion. There are so many presets it makes your head buzzzz with "what if I did this" etc...... It is intuitive/subtle and right on the mark and the best couple hundred I have spent outside of Photomatix Pro (and will make you relook those archived images again). If you are not a NAPP member, join now and you get over $50 off PhotoTools Pro. Just that and the free shipping from B&H make it pay for itself in a year, not to mention many other discounts available. I F'ing love it!!! (can you tell I am excited) Have a great holiday!!!!!

3 comments:

homeinarizona said...

You sold me, but do you mean slick, or, as you say, sick?

Roger

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. OnOne's PhotoTools ROCK! I have been playing with the demo and I just couldn't resist anymore! I think my NAPP membership is now paid off with the savings from this OnOne purchase!

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll take a look at this in more detail tonight. :)