Monday, May 19, 2008

Oysters on the Front

I found out that hot sauce and horseradish is the best way = ) went down to the fish market in DC after our local swim and tennis club open this past Saturday, We were waiting for a bushel of crabs to be steamed, and could not resist the oysters - $11 for dozen - best deal in town!! So I have shots of the pool opening, a couple more market and Dave did "The Best Damn Crab Cake" (Dave is in the Texas shirt) on Sunday that I did a shot of. Big thanks to Cheryl for all of her diligence in picking the remaining crabs for us. I will be posting more from the weekend this week.

4 comments:

Banjo Bob said...

I hope your bringing crabcakes to the G-town photowalk. Yummmmmmmm!

Michael Palmer said...

Hey Bob - I would prbably eat them before I got down there = ) Thanks for stopping by

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Oh!!! Crab cakes...umm...my top favorite food! Can you fed-ex me some?

Heather said...

I've never had oysters...you're making me want to try them!

Heather
My Photography & More>