Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Change

I was out in Georgetown last night shooting for a client. What a perfect July night to do a nighttime photo walk there. I met Wolf, Travis and his girlfriend (pictured above) and we got to shooting around 11pm and shot until about 1am and then of course when your in DC at night with your camera, we had to ride over to the Jefferson memorial for a quick shot. Met a lot of new faces last night and for those of you I gave my card to, I will be posting the images from last night for a week, so come back and check. The two young couples I shot upstairs, email me your names please.

6 comments:

Julie M said...

Please, oh please, post some of your night shots of the Jefferson Memorial. When I lived in DC, it was by far my favorite place to go on a summer night. Somewhere amongst my old photos I have a couple moonlit shots I took there. I hope someday to have a chance to go back and try again with new equipment and new skills.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Mike. Looking forward to seeing the memoral shots as well.

I can't wait to get back to DC now that I am so into photography... I love that town!

Enigma3 said...

Mike,

You were right - The long hair in front of the Hair Salon is great. I like the processing.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see more night shots and funny you have the O Salon...we have a "Salon O" near me. Irony

Banjo Bob said...

Hey dude I'm setting here at the Holiday Inn in Seabrook NH. after a 14hr day of driving. Everyone is frazzled to say the least but we knew that the first day would be the worst. I'm very happy for you and your new career it's great to work at something that you love and I know that you'll be successful!! I might have a few images up tomorrow night.

funndamentalz said...

hey I emailed you. You took a pic of me in georgetown leaving blues alley with a bass in my hand... Am I wearing a watch on my left wrist? I CANT FIND MY WATCH..HELP...LOL. Thankx in advance.

Nice photos by the way :)