Monday, August 18, 2008

P&P Blogroll

Thanks for coming over to my corner for Jason's blogroll weekly rundown. Now what I am listing is my favorite posts from these blogs. Follow some links, and if you have time, take a minute to look around.


Ramblings Around Texas - Double Rainbow
Robin's Woods - Beach at Fort Worden
Roger Madsen Photography -My photo in Antarctica: A guide to wildlife
Samuel Barr Photography - What a wonderful surprise
SDuffy Photography - A Look Back - Summer 2007
Strobist - How to Break your SB-800's Little Neck Like a Chicken
Terry White's Tech Blog -The Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 Lens is AWESOME!
the C spot - Photowalk in WV
The Digital Story -Victory on the Volleyball Court
The Flight of a South Georgia Storm Chaser -Roll Cloud! Sort of like Roll Tide but (dare I say???) BETTER!
The Global Photographer - Photo of the day
Towner Jones Photography -Welcome McKinley!
travel+photography -K4 show at the Muchnic Gallery
Visual Realia - Awash With Angels
Watch This Space - Waterfall of the Gods
What the Duck - For Whom the Belly Tolls
Weekly Photo Tips -Induro Carbon Fiber tripod review... , And a quick hit (THANKS SCOTT)
What The Heck Journal -Great Shot
Where is Ben - Two-part High Dynamic Range Video
Written By The Light - More Camera Counting

That will wrap up my highlights on my potion of the blogroll - Have a great week

No comments: