Saturday, August 9, 2008

P & P Blogroll

Thanks for coming over to my corner for Jason's blogroll weekly rundown. Now what I am listing is my favorite posts from these blogs. Follow some links, and if you have time, take a minute to look around.


Ramblings Around Texas - Caterpillars
Robin's Woods - Full Moon Rising
Roger Madsen Photography - The Zoom Effect
Samuel Barr Photography - What an evening!
SDuffy Photography - Tips from a First-Time Wedding Photographer
Strobist - Chase Jarvis Runs a Three Minute Mile
Terry White's Tech Blog - Bose misses the mark when it comes to home video
the C spot - Photowalk in WV
The Digital Story - Moments at the Opening Ceremonies, Beijing
The Flight of a South Georgia Storm Chaser - The beautiful stages of a thunderstorm
The Global Photographer - Photo of the day
Towner Jones Photography - Update on status of blog
travel+photography - elk in the list
Visual Realia - Free Print Contest
Watch This Space - Beached Ice
What the Duck - WTD 538
Weekly Photo Tips - Images from Saturdays Wedding
What The Heck Journal - Great shot
Where is Ben - Two-part High Dynamic Range Video
Written By The Light - Beijing 2008

That will wrap up my highlights on my potion of the blogroll - Have a great week


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this idea. Thanks for highlighting some great work Mike.

Anonymous said...

Read you every issue and enjoy all the good stuff!

Dewdrop said...

Thanks for the link, Mike.

Texas Travelers said...

Thanks for the callout and link.

Troy

Anonymous said...

nice work taking over for Jason this week!

Julie M said...

As if I didn't have enough blog trawling to do after returning from vacation and now you present me with 20 more?!?!!!!

It's a great idea and I'll be taking some time later to peruse them. I know your selections will be good ones...